Last updated: March 2021
We are pleased with your interest in us and our products.
Name and address of the entity responsible for data protection
The entity responsible, for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection, is:
This privacy and security policy describes the information that SABiiNA DESIGN atelier gathers about you, how this information is used, and the options that you must review and/or restricted from being used. For all our services, we are the ones who control the data in its entirety, and therefore the company is responsible for your privacy.
Our atelier collects information about you through the Website, in order to keep you informed about our services, products, and promotions. This information is not shared or sold to another company or entity.
What kind of information is collected and how it is used
Your personal data will be collected when you subscribe, join or use a SABiiNA DESIGN atelier service, subscribe to our newsletter, request some information about our products, or leave a comment.
We always ask that you keep your personal data updated during your relationship with us.
SABiiNA DESIGN collects and processes different categories of personal data from customers and users:
• Newsletters and news:
If a user requests to receive our newsletter by email, they will need to provide a valid email address and their name. The newsletter is sent by email and is used to communicate the availability of new products, events, promotions, and news.
• Request more information about our products:
We collect personal information such as your name, telephone number, e-mail, and postal address that is provided by you when you save your information by filling in the contact forms displayed on our website.
In addition, when you order products online, we collect information such as your relevant purchase/order details.
• Comments: If you leave a comment, the data left in the comments form will be collected, as well as an anonymous string to help detect spam messages.
• Contact Form: To send a message using the contact form available on the “Contact” page of the website https://sabiinadesign.com/contacts you must enter your name, surname, and email address. This data will be automatically processed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data you provide will be kept in a database of contacts until you request its elimination or until the completion of the process that gave rise to the contact.
Responsible for Treatment
SABiiNA DESIGN as responsible for data processing:
• Ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out only for the purposes for which it was collected or for purposes compatible with those;
• It collects, uses and keeps only the minimum, necessary and sufficient personal data for the purpose in question;
• It does not transmit any personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
• Handles personal data for legally provided purposes or to pursue online services at your request.
We will use the information we collect about you to:
• Assist you in your queries, requests and purchase orders, when necessary, to execute a contract of which you are a part;
• Identify products and services that we believe may be interesting based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us when we have a legitimate interest in doing so or with your consent;
• Send you, with your explicit consent, our Newsletter to communicate the availability of new products, showroom events, promotions, and news;
• Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website store on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the Website to recognize your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (eg. logging in), to track Website usage (eg. analytics), to store your user settings (eg. timezone, notification preferences), and to personalize your content (eg. advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are normally referred to as “first-party cookies”, and typically only track your activity on that particular Website. Cookies set by other Websites and companies (ie. third parties) are called “third-party cookies”, and can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
Types of cookies and how we use them
Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts, and payment processing. We use essential cookies to enable certain functions on our website.
Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all Website users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. We use performance cookies on our Website.
Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and time zone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customized, enhanced, or optimized content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party service. We use functionality cookies for selected features on our Website.
Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service. We use targeting/advertising cookies on our Website.
How you can control or opt-out of cookies
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the Websites you visit.
The website may provide links to third-party websites. Except as mentioned in this document, we will not provide any of your personal information to these third parties without your prior consent. SABiiNA DESIGN provides links to third party websites as a convenience to you and our partners.
The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by any other company, its websites, or its products and/or services. These linked Websites have separate and independent privacy policies, which we recommend that you read carefully.
Access to the Customer Portal
Access to and use of the Portal grants the user the status of user and implies, from that moment, full and unreserved acceptance of the present conditions regarding certain services and content of the Portal.
Usage of the portal at www.sabiinadesign.com and the respective services and content
The user undertakes to use the Portal and the services and content provided therein without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, and public order. In any case, the use of the Portal for illicit or harmful purposes is prohibited, whether for SABiiNA DESIGN atelier or for third parties or that in any way may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the portal.
Regarding the contents of the Portal (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, drawings, etc.), it is expressly prohibited:
• Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, except in cases where the user has authorization from the legitimate owners or in cases where this is legally permitted.
• Violation of the rights of SABiiNA DESIGN atelier or the legitimate holders of them.
• Its use for commercial or advertising purposes other than strictly permitted.
The attempt to obtain them by any means other than those available to the user or those that are usually used on the network and that does not cause any harm to the SABiiNA DESIGN.
User liability for damages
The use of the Portal will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. This responsibility will extend to the use, by the user or a third party, of any password or similar codes assigned to access the Portal or any of the services provided therein.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, SABiiNA DESIGN reserves the right to deny, at any time and without the need for prior notice, access to the Portal to users who do not comply with these applicable conditions.
SABiiNA DESIGN may, whenever it deems it opportune, modify the structure and design of the Portal unilaterally and without prior notice, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents, and conditions of access or use of the Portal.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
SABiiNA DESIGN atelier does not provide any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages and losses of any nature that may originate:
• In the absence of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the Web or its services or content.
• In the absence of utility, adequacy, or validity of the Portal or its services or content to satisfy the needs, activities, or concrete results or expectations of users.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents of the Portal.
• When receiving, obtaining, storing, broadcasting, or transmitting web content by users.
• In unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the present conditions, to good faith, to the generally accepted uses, its services or contents by the users.
• In the absence of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Portal.
• Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments relating to the services provided to users through the Portal.
• In the opinions expressed by users in the forums, chat, and opinion messages that are available in the different areas of the website www.sabiinadesign.com.
Personal Data Storage Period
The personal information collected is kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Data Subject Rights
The rights conceived by European legislation include the right to information, access, rectification, erasure, cancellation, opposition to your personal data. If at any time, you want to exercise any of these rights, you can directly contact the data protection officer indicated in this document.
SABiiNA DESIGN may provide personal information in response to a search warrant or other legal request, or to an investigative body in the event of a breach of an agreement or contravention of the law, or as required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist us in collecting a debt on your behalf, or otherwise, when necessary, for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal actions.